The type of thinking that pervades much of our workforce, especially our leaders, will not lift us to where we want to get to, or even need to get to – on a country, societal, business or personal level. Big stuff. Most thinking is incremental and lineal. One effort in. One result out type stuff.…
Posts Tagged: Imagine
People liked these
- The power of focus is immense – so be careful what you focus on!
- Motivation – Overrated. Remove it to achieve your goals
- What are the 3 things high performing businesses do that others don’t?
- Know your business model and free your mind
- How much of what you’re carrying is not yours to carry? (and 5 things you can do about it)
- Important things to consider when looking for someone to support you succeed
- Stress helps us perform – and kills. 3 things you must do.
- The effort paradox, and 6 things you can do to make it work for you.
- You don’t need to be best, you do need to be better. Here’s how.
- Are you chasing happiness?