I’ve always been an avid reader. My past is scattered with amazing books of all types. When I was 10 I was obsessed with The Babysitter Club books. So much so, that I have over 30 of them sitting in storage, waiting for the day when my girls will be old enough to read them,…
Posts Tagged: book review
People liked these
- Talk without Action is just a Dream – Do this and create the life you want
- Do this with intent – and watch your life bloom
- The power of focus is immense – so be careful what you focus on!
- Motivation – Overrated. Remove it to achieve your goals
- What are the 3 things high performing businesses do that others don’t?
- Know your business model and free your mind
- Destination vs Journey: Why it’s so important to clarify where we’re headed?
- How much of what you’re carrying is not yours to carry? (and 5 things you can do about it)
- Important things to consider when looking for someone to support you succeed
- Stress helps us perform – and kills. 3 things you must do.