The saying goes “when life gives you lemons – make lemonade”. It’s easy to translate the meaning of this quote. As difficult as life may get, you can turn your lemons (difficult moments) into something great. It’s all about perception, and positivity. But when you’re in the thick of your lemons, it can actually be…
Posts Tagged: facing difficulty
People liked these
- Talk without Action is just a Dream – Do this and create the life you want
- Do this with intent – and watch your life bloom
- The power of focus is immense – so be careful what you focus on!
- Motivation – Overrated. Remove it to achieve your goals
- What are the 3 things high performing businesses do that others don’t?
- Know your business model and free your mind
- Destination vs Journey: Why it’s so important to clarify where we’re headed?
- How much of what you’re carrying is not yours to carry? (and 5 things you can do about it)
- Important things to consider when looking for someone to support you succeed
- Stress helps us perform – and kills. 3 things you must do.