We all have things we want to achieve in life. The mistake we so often make is wait until we’re motivated to do something toward it. I was in this trap. I would have a goal I wanted to achieve, and there were days I just ‘wasn’t motivated’, ‘didn’t feel like it’, ‘had other more…
Posts Tagged: achievement
People liked these
- Talk without Action is just a Dream – Do this and create the life you want
- Do this with intent – and watch your life bloom
- The power of focus is immense – so be careful what you focus on!
- Motivation – Overrated. Remove it to achieve your goals
- What are the 3 things high performing businesses do that others don’t?
- Know your business model and free your mind
- Destination vs Journey: Why it’s so important to clarify where we’re headed?
- How much of what you’re carrying is not yours to carry? (and 5 things you can do about it)
- Important things to consider when looking for someone to support you succeed
- Stress helps us perform – and kills. 3 things you must do.